Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Pink Binder

Sunday, July 17, 2011


My Pink Binder:
(Statements, Feelings, Thoughts, Opinions, Pictures, Wishes, Dreams)



<3...My name is Lauren.  I answer to my last name, Lo, Lala, LH, or simply Lauren.  I'm a midwest girl at heart from Illinois.  Somehow I found my way to the south to go to college, graduate, and begin my life in this "real world."

&& let me just say that it has been a wonderful learning experience and that life is...
*wonderful* 

I am a kindergarten..wait...a first grade teacher.  
Last year was my first year and it was simply AMAZING!
-I will never forget my first year teaching-

I have such a big heart.  
Somethings in that heart includes: God, my family, my friends, my students.

I have been wanting to start a blog all summer long and since it's almost August I decided today on this wonderful Sunday to make one!  I just got my MacBook Pro (Which I am deep in love with) about 10 days ago...ok yes 10 days ago since I know the date-Ha!

I thought about making a "Teacher Blog" but decided I wanted it to
be more than that.  My good friend A.K. put me on to
the teaching blogs and now I'm on them all the time.  I've found soooo many cute things for next year!  Since I'm teaching a different grade I want to make sure 
...all my i's are dotted & my t's crossed
*typical teacher statement*
Big ups to the teachers who put their great ideas on their blogs and the downloads!
(I love the freebees!)

Since this is my first blog--I'll keep this post short and sweet!
[[and there just might be another one tonight--still trying to figure this all out]]

Sidenote:  I will sign off on a blog by saying: "I wish you enough"

The Story Behind It:

Summer 2009 at the McIntosh Family Reunion, my cousin Kenny had me read a poem about family, life, God, challenges we face, needs, wants, etc.. etc..

I wish you enough means...I wish you whatever your heart desires...I wish you enough love, sunshine, warmth, happiness, hugs, & such.  Whatever you are needing or wanting...I wish you enough of it.

...so now you know...

I wish you enough--xo--LH

0 comments:

Post a Comment