Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Loving.

Sunday, July 17, 2011
-post no. 2-

::Sunday Loving::

There's something special about Sundays..

1. Going to Church



I love starting my week off right by hearing a good word.
-I set my alarm for 6:00 to go to the 8:00 service and I may or may not have gotten up for it.
BUT I did make it to the 10:15 service.  
The sermon was on:Commitment.
(That could relate to many people on tons of different topics.)
This commitment referred to the commitment we should have with God...
ie: Tithing, Church groups, talking to God, reading the Bible: The Blueprint to Life.

The Commitment we have with Him shouldn't just be on Sunday...it should be everyday.

2.  Football



One word//Two Words?
Lockout// Lock Out

-Ok really?  Really?  I really need them to get this situation taken care of before
regular football season starts.  I like basketball a lot but I'm more of a...


football kinda girl.

-TOP TEAMS


Chicago Bears

-Duh. I'm from Illinois...first football game I ever went to was in the Chi.

St. Louis Rams
-I've been to more Rams games than any other.  Most of my family lives in St. Louis AND my cousins own cleaners in STL and clean the Rams Jerseys.  

Tennessee Titans 

-Being in TN I have come to LOVE them.  [Plus that's what is always shown on TV here] BUT this is the team that can put a name with a face.

--HOPEFULLY ONE OF MY TEAMS WILL GO ALL THE WAY THIS SEASON...
--...if there's a season...--

3.  Going home-eating good-working out-then being lazy

As soon as I got home I took my Church clothes off, put some sweats on, finished
all my laundry, watched the World Cup (sorry USA :(...but big ups to Japan.  They deserved it-especially with all the devastation they had this year. 
Anyways I had a nice workout-abs workout-now I showered, and I'm on the couch with candles lit, and I'm about to watch my guilty pleasure...


Keeping Up With The Kardashians
-judge if you want to but it's a Sunday night must :)

4.  Catching up with loved ones

On Sunday I always call some family members and my girls that aren't in Nashville...
even if it's just a text I let them know I'm thinking about them.
-Texted Ashley who is in Indy: College Friend, and a 1st grade teacher
-Called Libby who is in Illinois: Childhood Friend: Goes to SIUC, partier, Boo'd up

I was a little sad because my Nanny, Aunt, and my CLOSE cousin Rejae are
in Decatur with my parents and I'm not there!

Good News: Rejae is coming to Nashville this week to hang...she's going to Memphis
with me for a wedding this weekend then back to Nashville for an entire week to kick it with...
 her favorite cousin. ever.

5.  Reflecting on the past week-Preparing for the new week
-That kind of speaks for itself.

6.  Thinking about teaching & the upcoming school year

-So since the summer is almost over -sad face- and it's almost August I'm starting
to think about next year with kindergarten :: I mean First Grade :)

7.  O.P.I. 
-color of the week-

SAN TAN-TONIO

The color is from their Texas Nail Color Line
Loves.It

This week I'm at my last week of SITES-M
-I'm in a week long seminar learning how to teach this session for NEXT summer.  I'm excited that my principal asked me to go to the classes to become a facilitator but I can't lie...I'm a little anxious...Being a young teacher and TEACHING seasoned teachers next year?  We will see how this goes-I'm happy she has faith in me.

Have a great week && sweet dreams.

I wish you enough;;
xo-LH




0 comments:

Post a Comment